sábado, 31 de enero de 2009

25 Random Things


Esto es una chorradica que están haciendo mis amigas americanas en el facebook. Yo me inspiré y las hice también, pero en inglés, claro, y como que paso de traducirlas...

Ahí van:

1. I can’t ever be on time any more. I’ve lost the gene.

2. I feel ill on Friday mornings: headache, stuffy nose, swollen eyes… It probably has to do with the fact that it’s the only day I work in the morning.

3. Going to sleep is one of the hardest things for me, even if my eyes water. It takes me about two hours from the moment I decide to start the process till I finally reach the bed.

4. I have to drink a glass of water the moment I wake up. I will not eat or drink anything else until I have one. Sometimes I don’t even talk.

5. I’m planning on changing the orientation of my bed.

6. I love having a minimum of 8 people at a time at home. But then I also love being completely alone, in silence.

7. I love the beach. Any beach, any time, empty or crowded.

8. I still remember a time when I woke up and looked the same as the day before, decent.

9. I don’t cry much, but if I ever do I look at myself in a mirror and stop.

10. I try my best to be out and about dressed for the day by 11am but I’m definitely not a morning person. I peak from 3-11pm.

11. I have to squeeze cans when they are empty.

12. The look of my hair will determine my day. I even created a term for “bad hair day” in Spanish.

13. I’m not a member of the mile high club even if I look like one.

14. I tried my first Cocacola at the age of sixteen, when I lived in the States.

15. I gained 12 kilos after only four months living in America.

16. I don’t mind spiders or cockroaches but I freak out with frogs. I hate them, they’re gross.

17. I only fall in love with men who live very far away and would never live in Murcia. I will never be attracted to someone from the neighbourhood with an easy life.

18. I believe Chris Martin is perfect for me.

19. I love travelling and think I’m a great traveller. I want to go to India and Africa before I die.

20. I wish I had self-control with food and stop eating, especially when I’m full.

21. I got stuck in a lift in Corte Inglés at the age of four. I remember hearing my name over the loudspeakers and that an old lady took me to my Mom. Surprisingly, I’m not scared of lifts now.

22. I never wanted to be a teacher but I love being one now. And I’m a fantastic one.

23. I admire my Dad, he’s the best person I know. He’s hilarious too.

24. I loved living in the UK in spite of the weather, the food and the English.

25. I think I finally love the way I am.

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Me ha encantado eso de que nunca te enamoras de un tío que viva cerca, y más concretamente en Murcia.. y menos si es de tu vecindario y tiene una vida fácil!... es lo que tiene la distancia conchita.. un plus de misterio y un aura de inaccesibilidad completa que lo hace mucho más interesante.. (a la par que jodido, claro, jeje).
Esto lo digo por la experiencia, una vez estuve liada con uno que vivía en Pamplona, y aparte de enriquecer a la Telefónica y empobrecer a mi padre "total pa ná", no hice mucho más de provecho sentimental ese año.. y luego, volvió a "esta nuestra Murcia querida" y se lió con una del Llano de brujas que no logro acordarme si se llamaba "Debo", "Jenny", "Desi".. ni idea, sí, creo que era Desi... desideria.. jijiji, a joderse mona!

aun así, aupa miami y sus costas que eso pasa con los pamplonicas pq ahí llueve mucho..;)

Conch dijo...

Jajajaja, pedazo de conclusión!

REITER dijo...

Estoy seguro de que eres una fantastic teacher, de esas que pone ejemplos y comenta anécdotas para que se te quede la palabra o la expresión. I wish you were my teacher!!

Anónimo dijo...

25. I think we all love the way you are.
Por eso te seguimos.

Conch dijo...

Un poco rollera sí que soy. Seguro que repito las mismas gracias en clase y todo, jaja. Ahora, es cierto, no está mal como método pa que se acuerden de las cosicas. Oye, Reiter, que si quieres que sea tu teacher... podemos hacer que parezca un accidente!

Olivia, gracias, bonica, a ver cuando volvemos a coincidir y me saludas, petarda!!

Anónimo dijo...

Me ha gustado el post, me he reido,la cuatro, la del agua, son manias, yo tb lo hago además no lo puedo evitar!

Yo me gustaria mas o menos dominar mi pelo pero desistí hace tiempo, tiene vida propia y no lo domino ni con gomina ni con na de na!

Conch dijo...

Hola Dresico, cómo tú por aki? Cómo me alegro. Vuelve cuando quieras, corazón.